Securing the Future of Virtual Clinics for Outpatient Services
Ruth Scott, Outpatient Programme Manager and Clinical Pathway Transformations Lead, Joined Up Care and Luke Jenkinson, Service Improvement Lead at Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and Derbyshire Region, will dedicate this one hour webinar to helping you improve the resilience of your virtual consultations, sharing three principles to protect and sustain a remote practice. Learn how to move from response to recovery; to adapt your service to future guideline changes, plus find out how to sustain clinical enthusiasm and ensure patient engagement.
- Watch this live webinar for £50 + VAT (£60)
- Alternatively become an Outpatient CPD Club Member for £250 + VAT and receive free access to all online Outpatient events until July 2021
- Outpatient CPD Club Membership will guarantee a minimum of 10 hours of CPD learning made up of online conferences and webinars which you can attend live or view after the event
- Can't make the date? Don't worry the recorded webinar will be available to watch for £50 + VAT
This interactive webinar will combine presentation time with interactive discussion to maximise your learning. Secure your place and equip yourself with the know-how to maintain the pace of change, deliver engagement strategies and evaluate what works well to ensure positive transformative changes are not lost:
- Featuring 40 minutes demonstration/presentation time
- Benefit from an experienced speaker who understands your pressures
- You can also download the handouts and benefit from the shared best practice at any point
Take an hour out to find out about how to deliver effective virtual appointments, and benchmark your best practice. More about this Securing the Future of Virtual Clinics for Outpatient Services:
- Focus on how to re-motivate patients and clinicians for virtual clinics
- Reflect on how your service is delivered and address your service demands
- Benchmark your service procedures and identify where you can make improvements
- Understand how to maintain virtual services and keep up with ongoing change
This ‘Securing the Future of Virtual Clinics for Outpatient Services’ is part of a series of conferences and webinars planned for 2020/2021 that are created especially for Outpatient Leads, Services Managers and Transformation Leads. Why not become an Outpatient CPD Club Member for £250 plus VAT?
- Collect your CPD hours with full access to all Outpatient online conferences and webinars until July 2021 with one upfront cost
- Events in the CPD club include the FULL one day online conference: ‘Modernise NHS Outpatient Services’ and specialist webinar ‘Principle Safety Measures for Outpatient Service Delivery'
- Be part of this flexible, virtual learning environment with access to useful online tools to suit your busy schedule
- Made up of a minimum of 10 hours Continuing Professional Development learning time
- All Club members will receive a log book to evidence their CPD as well as certificate of attendance on watching it live or after the event
This webinar is open to sponsorship. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
If you belong to an association or network, SBK would welcome working with you
Register to watch this webinar for £50 + VAT (£60). Alternatively become an Outpatient CPD Club Member for £250 + VAT and receive access to all online Outpatient content until July 2021 (minimum of 10 CPD hours available).
|11.00||Introduction and instructions|
Ruth Scott, Outpatient Programme Manager and Clinical Pathway Transformations Lead, Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Joined Up Care Derbyshire Region
Luke Jenkinson, Service Improvement Lead, Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
|Securing the Future of Virtual Clinics for Outpatient Services|
Protecting and adapting your service under retrospective legislation
Ensuring patient engagement and sustaining clinical enthusiasm for virtual consultations
|11.40||Interactive discussion: how to progress your virtual outpatient services|
Your webinar leaders will use this time to answer questions which have been asked throughout the presentation plus any questions and discussion points which you would like to raise to ensure that you have the knowledge and information to improve your outpatient service.
|12.00||Close of webinar|
Hear expert advice from your webinar leaders Ruth Scott and Luke Jenkinson, who will provide you with a unique opportunity benchmark your best practice for virtual consulting. Register to watch this webinar for £50 + VAT (£60). Alternatively become an Outpatient CPD Club Member for £250 + VAT and receive free access to all online Outpatient events until July 2021 (minimum of 10 CPD hours available).
This pricing structure applies across this conference and related events
- £50 + VAT ( £60 ) Securing the Future of Virtual Consultations for Outpatient Services
- £250 + VAT ( £300 ) Outpatient CPD Club Member (access to a minimum of 10 CPD hours until July 2021)
- Free attendance as an Outpatient CPD Club Member
Do you really want to attend an event, but can’t see funding being available? SBK Healthcare have put together a page of cost saving tips, travel advice and useful ideas to help you to build your business case. Click here to view the justify your attendance document.
If your funding has not yet been secured or you would like to hold your place with no obligation, you can reserve your place with us. Please email email@example.com with your details:
- Booking contact: Name, job title, department, email, telephone
- Event(s) to reserve for: Title, date
- Delegate details (for each delegate): Name, job title, department, email, telephone
- Organisation details: Name, address
Alternatively you can make a confirmed booking by sending the above information to firstname.lastname@example.org
To modify an existing registration, please contact email@example.com
, , Tel: .
Travel is not included in the conference fee. It is the responsibility of each delegate to make their way to the conference venue in adequate time. The conference organisers are not liable for any delays or non-attendance resulting from delayed or suspended transportation.
A full refund of fees will be made only for cancellations received in writing 28 days before the date of the event (less £90 administration charge). Notice of cancellation must be received in writing and submitted by contacting us here. Should you need to cancel your registration after this date, the registration fee remains payable in its entirety although a substitution will be accepted and conference documentation will be provided. You are still entitled to conference documentation in the event of cancellation.
Substitutions & Name Changes
Substitutions for delegates unable to attend after registering are acceptable at any time. To inform us of a name change, please contact us here. It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of the conference organisers to alter the venue, content, speakers or the timing of the programme. We will endeavour to keep you abreast of such changes but any unavoidable change to the conference format will not constitute a reason to refund the conference fee. Should the event be postponed, we will endeavour to reschedule the event. If, for reasons beyond the control of the conference organiser, the event is cancelled, a full refund will be made. We do not accept any liability for any incurred costs resulting from a postponement or cancellation.
Certification of Attendance
A certificate for Continuing Professional Development will be given to each participant who completes the course, as a record of your continuing professional training and development.
Registration fees are payable in advance. The fee includes documentation, refreshments and lunch, it does not include travel costs or accommodation. If your fee has not been received prior to the event, delegates without proof of payment will be asked for either a credit card guarantee on the day or to sign a proof of attendance form.
To view the details on how your data is being collected and used, please visit our Privacy Notice page.
If you are unable to attend or would like to pick up an additional set of documentation on the day, the event documentation is available for purchase at £89 per set.