Principle Safety Measures for Outpatient Services Webinar
Safety is paramount as you start to reopen your doors to elective procedures. This webinar will update your PPE measures for patients and staff, show you how to safely navigate your NHS site and enable you to share best practise with like-minded colleagues.
- Book to attend this webinar for £50 + VAT (£60)
- Alternatively become an Outpatient CPD Club Member for £250 + VAT and receive free access to all online Outpatient events until July 2021
- Outpatient CPD Club Membership will guarantee a minimum of 10 hours of CPD learning made up of online conferences and webinars which you can attend live or view after the event
Take an hour out to find out about how to protect your staff and patients, and benchmark your best practice. More about this Principle Safety Measures for Outpatient Service Delivery Webinar:
- Featuring 40 minutes demonstration/presentation time and 20 minutes Q&A session
- A forum where you can benefit from an experienced speaker who understands your pressures
- LIVE webinar where you can ask your questions and hear the most recent updates in outpatient service delivery
- You can also download the handouts and benefit from the shared best practice at any point after the LIVE course
- Alternatively, if you miss the LIVE date, you will be sent access to the webinar to help you catch up on your CPD hours
Update your outpatient services safety procedures in preparation for the remodelling of services in response to the challenges of COVID-19. By attending this unique webinar you will learn how to:
- Redesign safety measures for outpatient delivery
- How to empower patients to assess risk and decide safe treatment pathways
- Benchmark best practice procedures to protect vulnerable patients whilst in hospital
- Prevent infection, promote virtual consulting and reduce patient flow to limit contamination
This Principle Safety Measures for Outpatient Service Delivery Webinar is the first in a series of conferences and webinars planned for 2020/2021 that are created especially for Outpatient Leads, Services Managers and Transformation Leads. Why not become an Outpatient CPD Club Member for £250 plus VAT?
- Collect your CPD hours with full access to all outpatient virtual conferences and webinars until July 2021 with one upfront cost
- Upcoming events include the one day virtual conference: ‘Innovations to Modernise NHS Outpatient Services’ and specialist webinar ‘Developing Virtual Consulting for Outpatient Services’
- Be part of this flexible, virtual learning environment with access to useful online tools to suit your busy schedule
- Made up of a minimum of 10 hours Continuing Professional Development learning time
- All Club members will receive a log book to evidence their CPD as well as certificate of attendance on watching it live or after the event
This webinar is open to sponsorship. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
If you belong to an association or network, SBK would welcome working with you.
This NHS conference follows ‘Transforming Outpatient Services’ held in April 2019. This previous event was described as a “great experience”, sharing “great speakers and very relevant topics” and offering “great networking - learning how others run their services”. Benefit from all of our Outpatient webinars and virtual conferences by becoming an Outpatient CPD Member. Choose the ‘book a place option’ to become a member today.
Book to attend this webinar for £50 + VAT (£60). Alternatively become an Outpatient CPD Club Member for £250 + VAT and receive free access to all online Outpatient events until July 2021 (minimum of 10 CPD hours available).
|2.00||Introduction and instructions|
Lech Rymaszewski, Clinical Advisor Scottish Government - Modern OP programme (Retired Orthopaedic Surgeon), NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
|Principle Safety Measures for Outpatient Service Delivery|
Developing effective PPE measures to protect staff and patients
How can we protect vulnerable patients during their hospital visits
Remodelling services to ensure safety for staff and patients
|Interactive discussion: How can we reopen outpatient services safely?|
Your webinar leader will use this time to answer questions which have been asked throughout the presentation plus any discussion points which you would like to raise to ensure that you have the knowledge and information to safely deliver your outpatient services.
|3.00||Close of webinar|
Hear expert advice from your webinar leader Lech Rymaszewski, who will provide you with a unique opportunity benchmark your best practice and progress your safety measures.
This pricing structure applies across this conference and related events
- £250 + VAT ( £300 ) Outpatient CPD Club Member (access to a minimum of 10 CPD hours until July 2021)
- £50 + VAT ( £60 ) Principle Safety Measures for Outpatient Services Webinar
- Free attendance as an Outpatient CPD Club Member
Do you really want to attend an event, but can’t see funding being available? SBK Healthcare have put together a page of cost saving tips, travel advice and useful ideas to help you to build your business case. Click here to view the justify your attendance document.
If your funding has not yet been secured or you would like to hold your place with no obligation, you can reserve your place with us. Please email email@example.com with your details:
- Booking contact: Name, job title, department, email, telephone
- Event(s) to reserve for: Title, date
- Delegate details (for each delegate): Name, job title, department, email, telephone
- Organisation details: Name, address
Alternatively you can make a confirmed booking by sending the above information to firstname.lastname@example.org
To modify an existing registration, please contact email@example.com
Travel is not included in the conference fee. It is the responsibility of each delegate to make their way to the conference venue in adequate time. The conference organisers are not liable for any delays or non-attendance resulting from delayed or suspended transportation.
A full refund of fees will be made only for cancellations received in writing 28 days before the date of the event (less £90 administration charge). Notice of cancellation must be received in writing and submitted by contacting us here. Should you need to cancel your registration after this date, the registration fee remains payable in its entirety although a substitution will be accepted and conference documentation will be provided. You are still entitled to conference documentation in the event of cancellation.
Substitutions & Name Changes
Substitutions for delegates unable to attend after registering are acceptable at any time. To inform us of a name change, please contact us here. It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of the conference organisers to alter the venue, content, speakers or the timing of the programme. We will endeavour to keep you abreast of such changes but any unavoidable change to the conference format will not constitute a reason to refund the conference fee. Should the event be postponed, we will endeavour to reschedule the event. If, for reasons beyond the control of the conference organiser, the event is cancelled, a full refund will be made. We do not accept any liability for any incurred costs resulting from a postponement or cancellation.
Certification of Attendance
A certificate for Continuing Professional Development will be given to each participant who completes the course, as a record of your continuing professional training and development.
Registration fees are payable in advance. The fee includes documentation, refreshments and lunch, it does not include travel costs or accommodation. If your fee has not been received prior to the event, delegates without proof of payment will be asked for either a credit card guarantee on the day or to sign a proof of attendance form.
To view the details on how your data is being collected and used, please visit our Privacy Notice page.
If you are unable to attend or would like to pick up an additional set of documentation on the day, the event documentation is available for purchase at £89 per set.