Featuring one presentation video and accompanying slides: designed to support IAPT services to prevent digital exclusion, measure the success of remote working technologies with clients and integrate face-to-face and remote counselling with digital innovation.
1 hour Continuing Professional Development: what you will learn
Update your knowledge of IAPT virtual delivery and find out how to:
- Implement practical strategies for preventing digital exclusion
- Assess and measure the current success of remote working technologies with clients
- Future focused approaches to integrate face-to-face and remote counselling with digital innovation
Meet your education and training needs in your own time
Packed with examples of best practice, novel ideas and expert advice, plus benefit from:
- 1 CPD hour of presentation and speaker Q&A
- Featuring engaging video and accompanying slides
- Available at £50 for NHS and public sector professionals
- Immediately accessible to download and view
- CPD Certificate issued to you after viewing the video
|1 presentation | 1 CPD hour | Filmed on Wednesday 26th August 2020|
The New Normal: Digital Inclusion Strategies for IAPT Services
Ross O'Brien, Associate Director of Innovation and Technology, London Digital IAPT Programme Lead
Questions and answers with Ross O'Brien
Ross will be answering the questions and comments that came into the chat box during the presentation, engaging with the thoughts and feelings of the IAPT professionals who attended this webinar live.
First-hand Speaker Experiences
Ross O’Brien is the Digital Innovation Director at Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust in the UK. He was formerly the Service Lead for the Grenfell Health and Wellbeing Service which is the NHS mental health service established following the Grenfell Tower fire in London in 2017 claiming 72 lives. He established the service to support the traumatised and bereaved community affected by the tragedy. Ross pioneered the use of VR in healthcare in the immediate months following the tragedy.
Ross is also the Programme Lead of the London Digital Talking Therapies Programme at NHS England and is working to establish a digital single point of access for all Londoners accessing NHS psychological therapy services. Ross is a recently graduate from the Digital Health London Digital Pioneer Fellowship. Ross holds a Human Rights Masters from the University of London
- £50 for you to download and view in your own time
- Free to IAPT CPD Club Members
- Click on 'Book Place' and complete your details